Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Off and Birthday Wishes

I am so exhausted from this past week that I am thankful for finally having a day off.  Yay!  Things are okay with Matt and me, and they're slowly getting better, but I guess my only complaint is that it's not happening as fast as I'd like.  Oh well, at least things ARE getting better.

Matt's birthday is on Sunday so I'm wishing him an early happy birthday now.  Unfortunately he will be off to Houston on his birthday, but fortunately it's just for a very short time this time, and not a whole week.  He'll be able to ask the doctor many questions that he and I both have, like recovery period from this point on both before and after surgery, the actual possibility of amputation at this time, and so on.  Let's all keep him in our prayers so that he has a safe trip with a lot of good / promising news.

No comments:

Post a Comment